Trying to get your man to read? Try these books!
Reading a book and getting to talk about it and discuss it with your other half is fun and a great way to bond. If you want to get your man to read, here are a few books that never disappoint and will entertain the both of you!
- The Life of Ian Fleming by John Pearson – What man doesn’t want to know more about the creator of the ultimate man’s man, 007?
- Born a Crime – Trevor Noah – A hilarious and highly entertaining autobiography by a great comedian.
- My Uncle Oswald by Roald Dahl – Very much a book for adults, this is a great tale told by a master storyteller.
- 1984 by George Orwell – Written back in the 40s but strangely prophetic, this is a great read for this day and age.
- Look Who’s Back by Timur Vermes – A satirical comedy that will get any guy laughing out loud.
These are great books that will have your man telling you “Just One More Chapter”!