All You Need is Love….
It’s that time of year when love is in the air, and it is the perfect excuse to pick up a timeless love story to put you in that love mood and get those butterflies in your stomach!
Love stories tick a lot of the boxes for us; they give us the drama, the hope, the butterflies and the entertainment all at the same time. But finding that right love story for you can be tricky, so here are our top picks for a good romance:
- Pride and Prejudice – if you want to go classic, or
- Bridget Jones’ Diary – if you want a modern version!
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy – if you want the tragedy or
- Romeo and Juliet by The Bard – if you want the bigger tragedy.
- Helen of Troy by Margaret George – if you want the Greek kind of tragedy.
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell – if you want the Hollywood production or
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks – if you want the Hollywood romance.
- Twilight by Stephanie Meyer – if you want the vampires or
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James – if you want to be naughty.
So even if you don’t have any big plans this Valentine’s, make a nice cuppa, curl up on your couch with a throw, and enjoy some romance.